A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Were here for you...Simran Jan 2018
27/01/2018
8:33 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 97
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Simran continues to be active and raise the plight of those disowned in the name of (misplaced) notion of so called honour.

Please note you can privately message me on face book under ‘children of hope’ Simran Kahani where my book cover is shown. I post of this daily to raise awareness of current topics of interest,small steps to brighten lives and enable personal development and keep ourselves safe in the world.

I am 60 years old next year,but young at heart and share the experiences of the young and old disowned by families due to their deeply held prejudices about the colour of someones skin,the right for an individual to be free to live the lives they choose and much more.

Our world maybe changing in many ways for good but also hides away the stories of disownment and betrayal of their own. These stories will be significant into the future to enable the world to see that family will need to become increasingly important for our continued survival,acceptance love and a willingness to resolve, and openness to help and heal have to become important virtues, not only for our own healing but healing of families.

For those of you who have an interest and wish to raise awareness you are welcome. Please message me on the phone number provided or leave a message on the facebook page ‘Children of hope’. I can give talks and also provide support and advice.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 233

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

See All Online Activity

Top Posters:

kully1354: 7

chweetgurl: 3

WesternEast: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 1728

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 5

Topics: 74

Administrators: Simrans Link Editor: 97

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop us a note so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Archives

All entries, chronologically...